ISAIAH 41:10

full credits to this image

Don’t be afraid, for I am with you!

This verse was written (by me in my notebook) 2 years ago while I was had hard time in my life. For everyday in sorrow, this Isaiah phrase was really re-strengthen and re-filled my "life-energy". In many ways, to put our trust in this phrase will and always gives us "great-fruits" even though the "season" for growing a plant is not good. Ie: Planting rices in Winter season, seems IMPOSSIBLE but nothing impossible and everything will & were always POSSIBLE in God.

Believe, trust, and put our faith in God, 
for He said, 
"I am With You!" 

p/s: Yes, let us claim that for He had given us that promised even before the Earth was made. Thanks God!
full credits to this image

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Read Bible A Year


up