How God's Love overflow through small things




Here I come again to share with u ols about how God's Love overflow through small things in me. Every person surely have their own experiences with Him isn't? I am fully confident that all of you also experience the same things with me. or, you might didn't realised about it. And for now, I want to share one of my great story from an universe stories file of mine.

This happened when I was a child, a young child around 5 years old. And it occured on a cloudy Sunday morning. It was me who been asked by my father to buy some groceries from my aunt’s  stall, 5minutes walking from my home. As the youngest child (manja dan cerewet), I really don’t like when anyone ask me
to do some favor for then, anything is NO. But when it come from my father, I can’t say NO to him. Know what? Because i really love Him, as he love me too.

So that early Sunday morning, I went for little journey of groceries shopping and guess what, while on my way back to home, another aunt approached me and ask me to do some favor to her. NO NO NO NO. I really don’t like it, but I also don’t know, of why the **** am I doing it on that day( eventhough I put some stress on my face). Personally, it is quite strange for me.
She ask me to send her son’s shoes(Junggle shoes if not mistaken) to their home. I felt very very very and super very upset in me, but for the first time, I lowered my temper and myself to do the favor. So I sent the shoes.
BUT, that wasn’t the climaks, on my way back home, suddenly again, I FOUND MONEY. It wasn’t much, only RM1.80 but in that era, it was a big amount for 5years old child. Then, I am home with big smile in my face. I took RM1.00 for junk foods and as my mum teach me to give my offering to HIM, I put the balance as my offering to God.
That was my story end, but it didn’t end as the story-telling end. Because, just now I finally found that, that experience is how our God shows His love, care and used it as His blessing channel. He did turn my cloudy heart to bright heart, and he gave smile to a child, a child with sorrow in their heart just by giving her (me) a RM1.80 rewards. He fully understand me and knows my needs.
How about you? Do you ever realised the gifts given by our God, even the small things?
  •      The breath given everyday
  •      The sun/day, night/moon, shelter and work
  •      Family and friends
  •      Spouse/gf/bf
  •      ....

He never fail to filled us with His love veryday, every moment in anywhere anytime and anyhow. Do you ever try to be grateful about your life?
Your life is great! Let us strengthen our relationship with HIM, today tomorrow and forever grateful to HIM. Praise the God, the Creator of everythings.


"I have a hope in God (a hope that these men themselves accept too) that there is going to be a resurrection of both the righteous and the unrighteous. This is the reason I do my best to always have a clear conscience toward God and toward people."~ Acts 24:15-16




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Read Bible A Year


up