GRADUATION ISN'T THE END


It is nearly midnight, and I am still trying to figure my thesis, don't know what should I do, and I didn't expect all of these. Suddenly, I heard a song, ringing a bell in my mind of how I grow up, and living the life as a student. Elementary to secondary school, matriculation course and now in UMS. How should I put this in words? the song overflow in my mind, bringing back the past, fresh in my head and fully touch my heart. So many things pass by without me realising it, until I lost it. And here, in this simple blog of mine, I came up with words which expressing my feeling, especially for my course-mate "INDUSTRIAL CHEMISTRY BATCH 09/10" in ums and also for those who were friends of mine, no matter where. 

p/s: walaupun masih lama lagi nak graduate, but I still want to post this (as if u read it). BECAUSE, I didn't want to let the time pass without telling you, how much I care of u ols. And remember, be grateful and be alert, don't let the time pass and regretting it after we lost it..

see my words for you just below there...


"GRADUATION ISN'T THE END"

Hey, if you’re going to write your name
On a piece of memory you store it forever,
Let’s write it on something we treasure...

Yeah, look at all the exciting days we’ve spent,
That filled up of all the hearts with all of your memories,
I’ve bring those books and laptop for a long time,
And surely miss the pranks in the KI’s facebook page...

But to get through to tomorrow,
I seem to have to leave them behind at the door...

But hey, we got to meet the wonderfull time,
Graduation time isn’t the end,
Friendship will be forever,
And we have photos of all of us,
We share the same campus lifestyle,
And they’ll forever remain to shine,
Just like your smile...

The city bus, t.u.t bus, library and SST sites,
Even if we’re not together
Let’s look up at the same sky,
And be happy together...

If you’ll say that you love me
I’ll tell you that i love you twice,
Make sure you didn’t forget anything,
We’ll be forever as a friends..

Graduation isn’t the end,
It is a beginning of a jar of life,
Have a wonderfull journey...


 Korang da gtau tak kawan-kawan korang, betapa gembiranya korang ada sahabat sebaik mereka.
don't let the time pass without telling them! hehe. I LOVE u'ols..muahxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Read Bible A Year


up